Brooksville Women's Ministry hosts a variety of opportunities for women to experience spiritual growth and Christian service. Call the church office at 352.799.3066 for information about participating or volunteering for specific activities. Here are some of the engaging ways you can get involved.
- Women's Ministry Wednesday Meetings—Features guest speakers and meaningful topics each Wednesday at 9:30 am at the church
- Winter Women's Bible Study—Tuesdays in January/February/March from 9:15-11:00 am at the Wesleyan Village Nicholson Center (8225 Wesley Drive, Brooksville, FL 34601)
- "Christmas in July"—A special project to raise funds that bless children in specific mission fields with Christmas gifts
- "Christmas Post Office"—A Christmas card exchange for church members
- Nursing Home Ministry—Provides regularly scheduled or weekly worship services with fellowship for residents at Heron Point Health and Rehab, Tangerine Cove Nursing Home, Brooksville Health Care, and Northbrook Health and Rehab
- Hospitality Team—Prepares and shares meals with shut-ins, grieving families, and church members that go through difficult circumstances